About Our Dandridge, Greeneville and Morristown Home Inspection Services
It pays to hire a home inspector with expert knowledge of homes in Hamblen, Grainger, Jefferson, Greene, and Cocke County, TN. That’s what you receive when you call your local A-Pro Home Inspection Service. Here’s what else you can expect: good old-fashioned friendly, respectful service; clear answers to your home inspection questions; and a genuine professional who will take the time to make your investment count. We encourage you to walk through the home inspection with us, ask questions, and learn valuable information about the property, areas of concern, and its positive attributes.
Your inspection of A-Pro® Home Inspection includes:
- A visual and operational examination of all major systems of the home (roof, exterior, interior, appliances, heating and cooling, attic, and much more)
- A 500-point checkup that looks at up to 1,800 components of the property
- Special guarantees, like our Free 120-day “If We Don’t Report It, We Repair It” pledge
- Added services, such as a Free Foundation Level Survey — $150 value not provided by any other inspectors in the area
- A promptly delivered, beautifully bound home inspection report with property photos
- The confidence of knowing you have hired a home inspector with the knowledge and experience to help you make an informed decision
A-Pro’s goal is to perform the best, most comprehensive home inspections in America.
Good decisions and successful home sales depend on educated consumers, and we believe home inspectors play an invaluable role in the process. Through industry-leading inspections, strong communication, balanced reporting and a desire to add value to real estate transactions, A-Pro is changing the way people look at home inspections. Put our knowledge and expertise to work for you!
Here’s what you can expect with A-Pro:
- You receive a comprehensive 500-point inspection that will cover major components of the home, from foundation to rooftop.
- You are welcome to join us during the inspection to gain a better understanding of the property, what we look for and the property’s overall potential.
- You receive an informative oral report at the end of the inspection detailing the major finds discovered during our inspection. You may take this time to further address questions and concerns with our expert.
- You benefit from the industry’s most comprehensive and professional itemized inspection report, customized for the property. Our reports are fair and balanced, highlighting both positive attributes and areas of concern to provide a well-rounded look at the property’s potential.
What is a home inspection?
A home inspection is a visual inspection conducted by a highly trained and certified professional for the purpose of identifying past, present, and potential or foreseeable issues or areas of concern.
Home Inspection Expectations & System Life Expectancy
While working for you, A-Pro reports on:
- Structural Systems Inspection
- Roofing System Inspection
- Exterior Systems Inspection
- Interior Systems Inspection
- Electrical Systems Inspection
- Heating and Cooling Systems Inspection
- Insulation Systems Inspection
- Ventilation Systems Inspection
- Plumbing System Home Inspection
- Appliance Systems Inspection
Your safety during the inspection is a top priority, both personally and financially.
More Services from A-Pro Home Inspection Morristown, Dandridge, Greenville and surrounding areas:
As a longtime homeowner in the Morristown, Tennessee area, I know how important it is to know as much as possible about a property before signing on the dotted line. Let the A-Pro team show you why we have been a preferred home inspection company for more than two decades.
Call us at 423-273-5950 or click here. From Morristown to Kingsport, Newport to Johnson City, you won’t find a local home inspector who works harder for you.
About Jeff Miller, CHI, PHI
- Earned the following designations: CHI® (Certified Home inspector) and PHI® (Professional Home Inspector)
- Indoor Radon Program- Radon Tester
- Longtime Greater Morristown Area Resident
- Certified Well Water Testing
Visit A-Pro 5 Rivers TN on Google Maps:
Our Service Area
Hamblen, Grainger, Jefferson, Greene and Cocke County
Morristown, Dandridge, Greeneville, New Market, Johnson City, Jefferson City, Bean Station, Talbott, Blaine, Kodak, Newport, Russellville, Midway, Mohawk, Mosheim, Afton, Chuckey, Fall Branch, Limestone, White Pine, Whitesburg, Blaine, Luttrell, Mascot, Mooresburg, Powder Springs, Rutledge, Thorn Hill, Washburn, Strawberry Plains, White Pine, Chuckey
37711, 37778, 37813, 37814, 37815, 37816, 37860, 37877, 37890, 37891, 37708, 37709, 37779, 37806, 37811, 37848, 37861, 37881, 37888, 37725, 37760, 37764, 37813, 37820, 37821, 37871, 37877, 37890, 37616, 37641, 37656, 37681, 37711, 37743, 37744, 37745, 37809, 37810, 37818, 37656, 37743, 37809, 37810, 37818